Tuesday 7 July 2015

Back in Canada

Almost two months since my last post and my return to Canada. I must say it is the simple things in Canadian life that I am enjoying again such as milk in bags and Tim Hortons steeped tea!

A lot has happened in the time since my last post including finishing my thesis, graduation, moving into my new apartment and starting a new job. I received my approval from the American Dance Therapy Association and received my Registered Dance/Movement Therapist (R-DMT) status and am still in the process of registering with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario. I am working at Art With A Heart Inc. (www.artwithaheart.ca) as a psychotherapist and dance/movement therapist part-time and just secured a part-time gig at Sport Chek (excellent employee discount on yoga pants, the uniform of DMTs).

We are still working on getting my website up and running which involves much more time and decision making than I originally thought. What information do I want on it, what colour scheme and layout do I like best? Thankfully I have a wonderful web designer/developer on my side. Hopefully it will be live soon!

Lots of projects on the horizon so stay tuned for updates....now that I'm getting into a routine again I'll be more diligent about posting.
\


No comments:

Post a Comment